Thursday, August 18, 2011

Emanuel Ulrik

Return-Path: emm002@mail.mn
Received: from [46.166.129.146] Santrex UK VPS Services, United Kingdom
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.32.238]
Reply-To: em_ulrik01@live.com
From: "Emanuel Ulrik" emm002@mail.mn
Subject: Attn: Dear Friend
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:46:20 -0700

Attn: Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Emanuel Ulrik, a staff member of Nordea Finland Bank Plc , London branch. I have a business transaction which I will like to introduce you into that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. (US$11.5M) Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars only). The above amount was left behind be a deceased customer of the bank and I have managed his bank account as the account officer.He shares the same last names as yours.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail via my email address,

I will let you know what is required.

I will like to hear from you so that I will explain more details about the transaction.

Sincerely Yours
Emanuel Ulrik.

Tel: +447024010658
Fax: +447005947056

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!