Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dr. Sanusi Lamidi

X-Originating-IP: 81.169.146.190
Reply-To: drsanusi.govcbn@e-mail.ua
From: "Sanusi Lamidi" inf@wiwaweb.mobi
Subject: A DEAL, KINDLY ACCEPT IT
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 08:20:30 +0200


From the Desk of Dr.Sanusi Lamido
The Executive Governor of the
Central Bank of Nigeria
Tel: +234 818 390 1541

Sir,

As explained to you above, my name is Dr.Sanusi Lamido, the new Governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria. I was instructed by our Government to pay all our owed foreign contractors/inheritors who have not yet receive their funds because of one reason or the other. In the process of paying the beneficiaries, I came across a fund file valued the sum of US$57 Million as an unclaimed funds that has no beneficiary neither next of kin.

My reason of contacting you today is to seek for your assistance to enable me transfer these funds to your account and I will offer you 40% of the total amount for your assistance, while 60% is for myself. I want to inform you that i will use my money and position to perfect four legal approval documents needed from our government

before transferring this fund into your chosen bank account,and these documents will be obtained in your name and favour as the legal and the rightful beneficiary of this fund.

It is 100% risk free but requires much trust from you as I will not like to be disappointed after receiving it into your account. Please contact me on this my private email with your private telephone number including your occupation and your account details for this transaction because of the confidential nature of this deal

I will send you more details after hearing from you positively.My official identity card attached

Regards
Dr. Sanusi Lamidi.
Tel: +234 818 390 1541 / +234 818 3901541 / +2348183901541

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!