Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mr. Steve Morgan from Nigeria/ Next of Kin Scammer Pretending to be in the UK

Originating IP: 41.206.13.3, MTN Nigeria, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria (Frequent Scammer)
From: Steve Morgan steve-m260@hotmail.com
Subject: Regards From Steve Morgan.
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 07:08:45 +0000

Dear Partner,

Thank you for replying, together this could be the start of quite a profitable venture!

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. Also I want you to know everything shall pass through all Laws of International Banking. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If we work seriously together, the entire transaction should be over in the next 10 working days.

What we are actually looking for is a trustworthy partner who would take the place of the next of kin and become the beneficiary in order to obtain the balance of funds in the account, obviously we'd be looking to take a cut of the funds ourselves, so we propose 70/30, I and my colleague will take 35% of the funds each leaving you with a very generous 30%.

I've been working in the banking sector for over 15 years now so I'm absolutely familiar with this process, so I fully understand the documents you'll need which obviously I can provide which means the transaction should go without any hitch.

The first step is for me to register you as the next of kin in our customer records and then we will take things from there. We will aim to transfer the funds to our corresponding bank in Europe who I have dealt with before, once the funds are with them then the hard part is done.

I will employ the service of a lawyer that will prepare all the document that will place you as the next of kin, once the lawyer has finished his work, I'll then have access to the Death Certificate and Letter of Administration from Probate registry that you are the next of kin/ legitimate beneficiary of the funds. We will also obtain the bank approval confirming the release of the funds to you.

These are all the bit of paper work you need to be recognized by the Offshore Payment center as next of kin. We'll get an attorney to check them over and confirm all is fine and legal then you will be the true beneficiary of the funds.

CLAIMS PROCEDURES OPTIONS.

OPTION 1.

You will have to travel to our offshore payment center in Europe to attend the signing ceremony preceding the release of the fund to you. The documents that will place you as the beneficiary of the funds will be sent to the offshore payment centre where you'll need to produce some valid ID (passport etc) and sign for the release. You will receive scan copy of the documents for your perusal.

OPTION 2.

Our offshore payment center will appoint there lawyer to represent you for the signing ceremony that is if you will not be able to make the trip in person for the signing ceremony of the release of our funds to you, our lawyer here will file a case to our offshore payment centre stating that his client which is (YOU) Wishes is funds to be transferred to is personal account in is country. I will make arrangement to meet with you in your country as soon as you have confirm our funds as gotten to your account.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH OF THE 2 OPTION IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO CLAIM THE MONEY FOR THE THREE OF US ?

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

Please take note that this business should be kept confidential and do not disclose to any third party because of my work in the bank. Remember you are not the original beneficiary but we will perfect all necessary documents placing you as the legal beneficiary. To further enhance your trust and confidence in me in this transaction, attached is a scan copy of my international passport .

You can reach my with my personal number below.

This really is a life changing opportunity we must take advantage of.

Kindly provide the information below as it will be required for the perfection of the documents that will place you as the next of kin. I will give you a ring to establish voice contact with you as soon as I receive your response.

I sincerely anticipate your swift response.

Best wishes,

Mr. Steve Morgan

+44.704.578.5618 / +44 7045785618 (UK Global Redirect)

1) FULL NAME:
2) HOME ADDRESS:
3) COUNTRY:
4) AGE AND OCCUPATION:
5) CELL PHONE NUMBER:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!