Friday, July 29, 2011

Miss Lucy Awed

From:"lucy awed" awedlucy@hotmail.fr

Hello Dear
i thank you for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today. As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation like mine may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayer's.I was moved
please contact the bank with there email address below

I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager. Sir Philip Hampton
Address: 9, High St, Perth, Perthshire PH1 5JS
Tel;+447-031-874-741 / +44 7031874741
:+447-031-898-722 / +44 7031898722
Fax :447005938024 / +44 7005938024

EMAIL;rbstransonline@consultant.com
royakbankofscotland@royal.net

Information about the deposit code are as follows..
Name of depositor: Dr. Johnson E Awed
Nationality:Sudan Africa
Next of kin : Miss Lucy Awed
Amount deposited:( $5 .4 Million USD)
Account Number: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A
Or you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country

1.FULL NAME............
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS............
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER ...............................
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ............................

i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you . Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. i will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours love
Miss Lucy
+221-777-585-597

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!