Sunday, July 17, 2011

Malama Demeya / God fearing scammer

Malama Demeya mrsmalamade@yahoo.com

Dear Friend

Thanks for your quick response.

I received your mail and the content of your message is duly noted.

I also want you to be clear that I’m a God fearing woman, I doesn’t work contrary against God's plans, and I have committed this transaction unto the hands of God; because I have promised to help the less privilege once and to build the house of the orphanage , once the funds gets released into your Bank Account.

Here is my private telephone number. +226 79443264; could you please call me?
See my details below:

MRS. MALAMA DEMEYA. An accountant by profession, I'm presently working at the office of Bill and Exchange Department of Bank Of Africa (BOA).I am married with two children. My residences address No: 7 avenues Ave la 22 avenues de la Kanazoe Ouaga sect: 21. Box Postal: 01 bp 5256 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .

My Private Telephone No is +226 79443264. Concerning what I need from you about this transaction. Although based on mutual trust and understanding .As you will lead me in establishment over in your country. Concerning the transaction at hand, as this cannot be done by email alone.

Meanwhile, I would want to detail you a little on the fund to be transferred to your account. This is not stolen money rather, a discovered abandoned money belonging to one of our late customers by name MR. PAUL LOUIS from France who died years ago in a plane crash together with his family living behind his contract sum unclaimed in our Banking Custody.

For more clarifications, you can access the web site that indicate about the fact of Mr. Louis Death whom died with his family and he abandoned the sum of $27.2 Million in our Banking Custody and now the Funds has remain unclaimed ever since he died because there is non of his relations that knows about it.

Here is the Web Page regarding the Accident that leads to his Death
http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

According to one of our banking policies which stipulate that after 8years of unclaimed fund, the fund will automatically go into the treasury of our bank and that's why I want to use you as next of kin to the deceased customer and claim out the fund. Importantly and as I discovered, my bank does not know that MR. PAUL LOUIS has no next of kin which makes it easier for you to stand in as next of kin to the deceased person. It's only me and my colleagues who knew that MR. PAUL LOUIS has no next of kin.

There is no risk about this for it's 100% risk free as I will provide you with some vital documents related to the contract sum of MR. PAUL LOUIS and a text of application which you will resend to bank fax line, introducing you as next of kin to MR. PAUL LOUIS and also instructing the paying bank to effect the transfer of the inheritance fund of MR. PAUL LOUIS into any bank account which you will provide and submit to the bank. I will also sending to you my Bank ID card.

To prove my genuity and the trust I have on you, with your declaration of interest and willingness to cooperate with assurance that you will not sit on this money when it gets to your account and a promise not to implicate me in this business, I will furnish you with above information.

Could you please call me on the above phone number immediately you receive this email, I will be waiting.

Eagerly waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Sister,

Mrs. Malama Demeya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!