Friday, July 22, 2011

David L. Roberts / Next of Kin Scammer / In England or is it Nigeria / I get the two confused also

Originating IP: 41.138.169.73, Visafone Communications Limited, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
From: David Roberts dlroberts001@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Friday, July 22, 2011, 3:25 AM

Dear ,


Thanks for your response and your willingness to participate with me in this transaction. This is a transaction which I am seeking your assistance in order to get the fund out from my bank, so I want you to feel free and cooperate with me for the success of this transaction and I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% risk free and genuine as I hope to establish a strong and long lasting relationship with you. However, I will like to let you know more details of this transaction and reason why I contacted you. I want you to know that this email is not by mistake.

Firstly, I am David L. Roberts, I joined the Board on 1 March 2010. Executive Director, member of the Group Executive Committee and Chief Executive, International Retail and Commercial Banking at Barclays until December 2006. Joined Barclays in 1983 and held various senior management positions, including Chief Executive, Personal Financial Services and Chief Executive, Business Banking. Was also a Non-Executive Director of BAA until June 2006 and a Non-Executive Director of Absa Group Limited, one of South Africa's largest financial services groups, until October 2006. From 2007 to 2009 he was also the Chairman and Chief Executive of BAWAG P.S.K. AG, the second largest retail bank in Austria. Non-Executive Chairman of The Mind Gym. I am 48yrs old married with three kids. For more information about me, go to http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/about_us/directors/non_executive_directors.asp When I come on board in March, 2010, I was appointed to head the audit committe of the bank.

The fund in subject is presently deposited in Llyods Banking Group, London, and the owner of the fund, Donald Osbourne, now a deceased, died without keeping a WILL.
And in UK, there are some law guiding Inheritance, When a person dies without leaving a valid will, his/her property (the estate) including money in a Bank or any institution must be shared out according to certain rules. These are called the rules of intestacy, the person that dies without leaving a will is called an intestate person.

The deceased estate will claim by close relatives; civil partnership, children, Grandchildren and great grandchildren, nephews and nieces and parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, uncles, aunts or cousins, if none of mentioned people did not apply for a claim, the estate will be inherited in the order of preference as that of the Grant of Letters of Administration. This fund has been in a dormant account, and I have been monitoring the account for a period of 8 months and some now, made several investigation about the owner of the account, I found out that the owner died 5 years and 10 months ago in a ghastly car accident, all the efforts of the Bank to locate the deceased's relatives were in vain.

After my investigation about the owner of the fund, I decided to convert it to be a personal deal, by using a good government accredited attorney in UK to assist in procurement of this Grant of Letters of Administration on your name, thereby making you the legal administrator of the deceased's fund in our Bank and I guarantee you the 100% risk free and authenticity of the transaction.

In order to procure this Grant Letter of Administration on your name including other legal proofs the Bank might demand, the attorney will be needing the following:

1. Your Full Name
2. Contact Address
3. Date of Birth
4. Occupation (Title in the Company)
5. Marital Status
6. Scan copy of International Passport/Driving License
7. Direct Tel/fax and Mobile numbers.

These information will also be use to create a file on your name as the beneficiary to the fund and in submission of an application to the Bank as the beneficiary, of which the bank will then be in contact with you.

After the transaction and confirmation of the fund in your account, our sharing ratio will be 60% of the total fund for me while 40% is for you.

My friend, all I want you to do is to adhere to my instructions and advices for our mutual benefit because I did not want to make any mistakes regarding this. As I believe you have the qualities and capacity needed, Therefore I need your strong assurance and trust. And do not betray my confidence in you.


Thanks and Remain Blessed,

Regards,

David L. Roberts
+44 792 451 1687 / +44 792 451 1687

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!