Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mr .Campbell Edward

X-Originating-IP: 41.218.215.107
Date: 15 Jun 2011 11:34:13 -0000
Reply-To: campbell_edward@rediffmail.com
Sender: campbell_edward@rediffmail.com
"EDWARD CAMPBELL" campbell_edward@rediffmail.com

My greetings to you.

I am very happy to received your urgent message and I believed that this will really work out between both of us If only you can follow my instructions. I want to assure you that this transaction will be concluded within five working days from the day of the commencement of the transaction as long as you can work fast and I have paid all transfer charges.

I understood all you have said but I am not the one that will take care of the transfer, rather my head office (International Remittance Department) where all International transfer is carried out here in Ghana.

I don't want to be involve or you mentioning my name to my head office for the sake of my job and the fund, all you have to do for me is to stand as the original beneficiary of these fund and clam it into your bank account with my advice base on this issue because the notarization will reflect you as the real depositor of the fund and that is why i contacted you because i cannot be able to do that by my self to stand as the owner of this fund but need someone who is sincere and trustworthy.

Therefore, Since you are willing to assist me, I will add your information details into the bank computer data system as the original depositor of the said fund but I want you to send to me all this information such as Your full names, Your address, Your age, Your telephone number or Fax number and if possible your passport so that you will stand as the original beneficiary of these fund.

After that I will send to you an application letter which you will fill and send to the head office so that the transfer will carry out into your bank account. Thank you.

Regards,
Mr.Campbell Edward
+233245083089

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!