Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ashley Almanza

Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:10:49 +0200
Subject: Details
From: Ashley Almanza bggroup.almanza@gmail.com

Thank you for the prompt reply concerning the status of the email i sent to you. I am very pleased to receive your acceptance.Attached is my working id and photo
As regard to the funds under claim, I am soliciting for a credible and trustworthy foreigner who is experienced and knowledgeable to play the role I need to actualize this transaction. Considering my position as principal officer with BG GROUP PLC I have to be very careful of whom I deal with. Due to the high level of scams and impostors on the internet I must be reassured beyond Reasonable doubt that I am dealing with the right candidate and not an impostor.

At this point I must not fail to emphasis the Importance of trust and understanding. The success of this transaction depends on our ability to work as a team. For your information the funds in question originated from the supply of; 250,000 units of (3) Phase, 5000 KVA Heat Proof TEMCO transformers for phase 2&3 of the United Kingdom Bg Group Gas Project. The total value for this supply is {5,5, 000 .00POUNDS]The good thing is that the financiers of this project(Origin Energy)have prioritized the payment of outstanding debts owed to foreign contractors & suppliers all in the bid to encourage foreign investment in the Gas project. As a principal staff I have all information needed to validate this claim.

You and I know that I cannot have direct access to this contract fund and you are aware that there are laid down procedures to validate such claim, more so cannot explain such amount in my personal account ,therefore I need your total support and cooperation to get this completed. In order words what I need from you is to front and play the role as a foreign contractor that supplied the TEMCO transformers but has not received payment. I will handle and guarantee smooth validation of payment once we apply for payment using the appropriate contract reference number as stated in the Project log book and Deed of Assignment. Be rest assured that all arrangements will be made under a legitimate framework, all we want to achieve is proof of project execution and with me as an insider we will have no complication since I will guide and provide all information and documents we need to secure the Irrevocable Payment Guarantee which give us the legal backing on the contract. At this stage I would want you to kindly confirm;
i) If you have a good working relationship with your bankers?
ii) Do you guarantee the safety of the funds in your company account pending our disbursement?
iii} Are you ready to sign a Non disclosure partnership agreement with me. In all fairness I plan to share the proceeds with you on 40/60 bases.40% will be for you the remainder 60% for me; these terms and conditions will be clearly stated in the Non disclosure partnership agreement to avoid misunderstanding during disbursement. I want you to understand that this is a business deal therefore we must handle it diligently, no greed, no betrayal of trust. I also need more information about you such as Profession/occupation, contact address etc, this will reassure me that you can actually handle this transaction. I pray you treat this information and email as classified

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Sincerely
Ashley Almanza
+44 7700022135

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!