Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hill Colin Neil Esq.

Originating IP: 41.203.64.251, GLO-Mobile Network Services, Lagos, nigeria
Sender: colinhill.neil@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Good Day
From: Lloyds TSB lloydsts2@accountant.com

Dear Friend,

First of all I want you to know that this is not a scam email as you may probably want to assume. Based on what is going on all over the Internet, people find it very difficult to believe things like this anymore but this is not any of it or closely related. Its only a matter of time, you will actually know that this is not a scam or hoax.

I am Hill Colin Neil Esq, an attorney at Law in the United Kingdom. I am sending this email to you because I desire your trust and if you can assure me of your trust and honesty, then we can work together on what I intend to propose to you.

I have in my possession, instruments and documents that will enable you assume the title of ownership for funds deposit that was made by a late client who worked as an Independent Oil Marketer who resided in United Kingdom. He died in an auto crash with his immediate family on the 5th of November 2009. Since his death, the firm I work for has tried to locate any of his extended relatives who will be the claimant and beneficiary of the funds which have now become 'abandoned' with the finance institution. All efforts have been to no avail.

I am prepared to send a report to the law firm I work for instructing the bank to release the deposit to 'you' as the closest surviving relation so we can share the money in halves (50/50). I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement with claiming the deposit. An alternative would be for us to have the bank to direct the funds to another bank with you as account holder. This way there will be no need for you to think of receiving the money from the bank in cash as it is not a conventional financial institution. However, if you want to receive the funds directly to your bank account, it can be arranged. We can fine-tune this based on our interactions.

I ask that if you find no interest in this, do not be vindictive and destructive, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. I am not a criminal in what I do, I do not fight against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. There is a good reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with your email address that has planted you into the centre of relevance in my life. Let's share the blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me by email or phone by sending SMS to +447024067973. If you give me positive signals, I will give you detailed information about everything. You do not have to nurse any fears since I will not leave you !in the dark and I will introduce and identify myself to you properly.

Do not betray my confidence. I await your response.

Hill Colin Neil Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!