Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mr. Allen West

Return-Path: allen_west@ig.com.br
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 04:49:58 +0000
Subject: I look forward to your prompt response today asap........
From: "Mr. Allen West" allen_west@ig.com.br

Attn: xxxxxxxxx,

This is to inform you that your Cashier's Check is still with the delivery
company and is waiting to be despatched to your address. Having applied succesfully for an extension on the delivery date,the delivery company shall now deliver your check on a later date pending on when you settle the required delivery fee. You don't need to set up an account to be able to receive your check neither is it possible to deduct the money from the Check.

I did not consider this medium the best manner to approach you on such issue being that the web has been greatly abused over recent years and partially unsecured for exchange of vital information and genuine business as well,but its due to your non-response to my earlier email as I urgently wanted to alert you about your Cashier's Check that this is %100 Legit and for real and i would never tarnish my image nor Scam you out of your hard earned money at all.

Also, I have to let you know that the fees you are sending is meant to cover the mailing of your draft to you and just in case you are having doubts regarding the authenticity of the cheque, a letter of recommendation/administration from the Federal Ministry of Finance certifying and confirming the validity of your cheque will also be sent along side with your package,With this document,you can conveniently cash funds at your bank without any fuss.

You have everything to loose if you close your eyes and let this pass you by. I can only assure you that your check is real and i have made all the necessary arrangements to have it safely delivered to you. I take responsibility for everything and will personally refund your money back should incase anything goes wrong which i doubt to a great extent and you can trust me %100 as regards this.

You are to write me a mail now if you wish for us to continue with the process of having your check delivered to you otherwise your check will be forwarded back to the bank.

I therefore reckoned that you work with me for mutual gains in receiving the said funds as you are clearly qualified by your surname identity,you can trust that I shall secure all the legal papers only on your acceptance so you do not have to worry in view of the fact that I have all the vital details. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I bet you, you will never have any cause to regret this transaction at all and all you needed to do is just pay the delivery charges after which your check shall be delivered to your address.

Please note that you are to send the required fees to the receiving officer at the delivery company. I do not receive or make payment on behalf of clients as it is my responsibility to only make verifications and also make approvals.

Note that you are not paying in my name but to the account officer who is in charge for the collection of fees for delivery of packages to you.

I look forward to your prompt response today asap.

Thanks and you can as well call me today

Sincerely,
Mr.Allen West
+2347025765956

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!