Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mohama Ali Benson

Return-Path: alibenmohama@yahoo.fr
Originating IP: 41.203.224.170, (Scammer Hub) Onatel, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Jan 2011 09:36:16 +0000 (GMT)
From: Mohama Ali ben alibenmohama@yahoo.fr
Subject: EXPLANATION AND APPLICATION LETTER

Dear,

I will express my thanks towards your prompt and candid response to my mail, and it will permit me to use this medium to give you more lightly to the transaction so that there will be no mistake as you go ahead to claim of the fund.

Therefore, I will put you clearly that I’m a worker in the bank and will give you all necessary information’s concerning the fund and its origin in order to place you in the right position to claim the fund successfully for both of us.

Meanwhile, my assurance to you as long as you will follow my guideline and instructions till the end of this transaction is total success. Every obstacles and loopholes are covered and nothing will endanger you or me now and after the transaction. It very risks free what so ever and will last not less than 12 days pending on your seriousness.

Any elements demanded by the Bank relative to the process of this transaction do not hesitate to bring to my notice for accurate details that will put you through.

Now below is the application letter what you are suppose to do is to fill your personal information’s correctly in the application as stated then you have to copy and resend it to the Bank for the claim.

Endeavour to inform me immediately after you have sent the application to the bank for more guidelines and details. The secret of this transaction will determine the risk free and success.

My telephone number is 0022678322002 / +226 78322002. The bank email address is: boadg.bf@financier.com /gbboa.net.bf@safe-mail.net

Mr. Mohama Ali Benson.

COPY THIS APPLICATION BELOW

APPLICATION LETTER

Foreign Remittance Dept
Bank of Africa (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso


Dear Sir/Madam,

Application letter to claim the balance account of ($18,000,000)

Deceased a/c n0: BOA / 38844685296.
Deceased a/c Name: Mr. K Christian Goetz.

Account file no: boabk/bf//51845.

I ................ from ..............wish to claim the balance account of $18 million us dollars as the next of kin/Business Partner to Late Mr. Christian K. Goetz who died with his family in July 2000 on a tour to France .

I kindly plead to your esteem office to process and release the above mentioned sum in my account, personal details as stated below. I expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and direct me for further procedures on how I will necessarily follow to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

MY PERSONAL DETAILS

Full name: .....................
Residence Address: .....................................
Postal address: ...........................................
Nationality: ........................
Telephone: ............................
Mobile Phone number: .................................
Official age: ...................................

MY ACCOUNT DETAILS

Bank name: ...............
Bank address: ............
Account name: .......................
Account number: ........................
Swift Code: ..................................................

Note that this fund was deposited in your bank for a purpose to set up a Gold Mining Company in Burkina Faso . So due to my partner's sudden death, I request for the transfer of the fund in my account to enable me invest it wisely in my country to avoid lost of the fund.

I apologize for this late request and I will be glad if you will use your good office to process and release the fund in my account as requested.

Yours Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!