Friday, January 21, 2011

Barrister Lawrence Brown.

X-Originating-IP: 41.184.20.112, ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Return-Path: brownchambers56@yahoo.com.hk
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:02:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Brown Lawrence brownchambers56@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL

Attention

Greeting to you, the inspiration to contact you is simply divine Providence, I choose to reach you through your email it is the fastest medium of communication irrespective that it has been greatly abused. I am making this proposition because I have to seek the Partnership of a resourceful person to help me realize this Fund.

I got your contact in my search for a reliable and trustworthy partner, who I can do business with in USA. I would want to have good confidence in you and I hope you will not take undue advantage to betray me at last.

I am Barrister Lawrence Brown, a solicitor and investment consultant based in London, United Kingdom. I was attending a business lunch in Berlin Germany, and I got introduced to the renowned German businessman and property mogul, Eng. Robert Vanzekin (of blessed memory).

He engaged my services as an attorney and investment consultant and my primary assignment was to spear head his investment forays in the United Kingdom. Three months later I invited him to London and under my professional guidance and based on my advice he deposited a consignment worth of (USD$9.6 Million Dollars) at a financial institution.

This deposit was for 12 months and upon maturity I made effort to Contact my client; I could not reach him or any member of his family. I was forced to travel to Germany and there I got the tragic news that on July 25 2010, my client Eng. Robert Vanzekin, died after suffering from the cancer of the lungs.

I have made efforts to locate any member of his family with strong Biological links to my late client without success. The search to find a close relation is one that has consumed time and resources. The Institution is asking me to either present a next of kin to late Eng. Robert Vanzekin. His foreign business partner based on the Memorandum of understanding (M.O.U) signed during the deposition of the fund or forfeits the deposit. My proposal is to package, present you as next of kin or foreign business partner to late Eng. Robert Vanzekin and process the deposit and transfer to your custody for our mutual benefit.

My capacity as solicitor/investment consultant to my late client gives me the discretion to package and transfer the deposit to you. The total amount will be divided into two (50%) will be used for charity organization project (BUILD MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME) while the remaining (50%) will be shared equal between both of us. It will amount to injustice if I do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit, and invest it. The late Vanzekin was also a friend in addition to our business relationship.

I wait for your reaction and response together so we can jumpstart this project and nurture it to reality.

Your swift response is anticipated.

Barrister Lawrence Brown.
Partner Co-operate & Fiduciary Group
+447045789647

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!