Wednesday, December 29, 2010

John Mamus, Congo

Originating IP: 196.201.51.20, Senegal
Return-Path: mamus.john@rediffmail.com
Date: 20 Dec 2010 17:40:12 -0000
To: pgb@pvhs.org
From: "mamus john" mamus.john@rediffmail.com

good day,

My Name is mamus john, am from Congo, i just arrived in Accra Ghana this morning with my consignment box containing $5 million Euro, i am in the air port with the consignment box because the box was size by the custom officer, and they are telling me that they wont to spick with my parent because they ask me for Non Expection Certificate, and i have lost my parent,and i don't have the certificate with me that is why they take my box, bout they did not know that i have money in the box because they ask me and i told them that it was my family document inside the box this is the custom officer phone number please help me to contact the custom officer customoffice43@yahoo.com

I am contacting you to assist me receive the fund for me to come over to you for you to invest this funds with me as business partners,how ever, i have the understanding that i cannot transfer this funds without trusting some body like you this bring we to have absolutely trust and honesty on one another.

I don't want any thing bad to happen to my funds because this is my only hope in life, for security reason, i have reside to make the funds to you through bank or western union


Please. i want to assure you that there is absolutely nothing for you to worry about in this my funds, i am ready to co operate with you provided let be honest and i will like to know your percentage in assisting me for me to proceed and i do beg you to keep it confidential for security reason,feel free to call me on my number. +233-277-908-143 / +233 277908143 / +233277908143 / +233547309306 / +233543237190
I wait to hear from you soonest.

God bless you,

john.

_______________________________
Return-Path: mamus.john@rediffmail.com
Originating IP: 196.201.51.18, Senegal (Frequent Scammer IP)
Date: 5 Jan 2011 09:23:51 -0000
From: "mamus john" mamus.john@rediffmail.com

Hello sir how are you I hope you are fine , sir I am in Kotoka International Airport, I ask the custom officer how you can send me money and they told me that you can send the money tosh western union and this is the information for you to send.

Receiver name: OMAMUYOVWI OYORO.
Receiver country: west-Africa Ghana.
Receiver state: Accra.
Test question: in god.
Test answer: we trust.

Sir this are all the information you need to send the $200 you just have to go to a western union money transfer in your country and tell them you want to send money and they will give you a form to fill and after that they will give you a payment sleep when they give that to you will fill this from it.

Sender name:…………………………
Receiver name:……………………………
Sender country:……………………………
Test question:……………………………
Test answer:…………………………………
Money transfer control number MTCN……………………………………

All this will be in the payment sleep they will give to you so you just have to fill it and send to me so that I can pick it up and give to the custom officer and they will give the consignment box to me, as soon as they give it to me I will like to call you to tell you that they have give the consignment box to me ok.

Please get back to me with your phone number so I give you a call as soon as I get the box.

And your account information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!