Thursday, December 16, 2010

James Moore / PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE GENERAL MANAGER UNION BANK (NIG) PLC.

Return-Path:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 05:49:56 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.204.81.102 with HTTP; Thu, 16 Dec 2010 05:49:56 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:49:56 +0100
Subject: 100% Legal............... Real ,GET BACK TO ME ASAP .FROM MR JAMES MOORE.
From: James Moore

FROM THE DESK OF MR.JAMES MOORE
THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE
GENERAL MANAGER UNION BANK (NIG) PLC.

ATTN : ,

This is to thanks you for your urgent e-mail reply and be aware that
this transaction is 100% Real and Legal because everything has to be
legal documented, so that we can claim this inheritance fund USD$15.5
MILLION from the depositing bank belonging to my late client.

Firstly, I must confess to you that I am very happy and glad that you
are willing to assist me in this mutual business transaction in
claiming this inheritance of my late client fund from the union Bank
Plc. and I want you to know that this is a great opportunity for both
of us to be partners and all I require from you is your trust and
absolutely honesty to me because I have that enormous trust that you
will not disappointment me in anyway as we move ahead.

As soon as you reply this email that all I have said has been noted
with the percentage sharing of this fund, So that i can go ahead and
obtain all the necessary legal documents needed for this transaction
in your name as the next of kin to my late client, I will send you a
sample of an Application Letter which you will send to the Bank in
regards to this claim informing them that you are the Next of Kin to
the deceased and would like to claim his fund deposited with them.

Furnish us with the information's bellow:

Full Name: ....................
Full Address: .................
Telephone Number: .............
Fax Number: ...................
Mobile Number: ................
Private Email: ................
Age: ..........................
Sex: ..........................
Occupation: ...................

So you can rich me with this number:+234805-636-1743 +234 8056361743, as soon as you
get this mail for further information ok? .

Best Regards,
And God bless,
Mr.James Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!